Sunday, August 28, 2011

Asparagus in a sterling baby cup with lemon

I love fresh asparagus!  When I was setting this one up, at first, I only had the lemon and the cup, but isn't it better with the thick spears sticking out of the top?  It is about 34in x22in. Contact me if you have questions, please.  
This was the first week back to school for my three kids and thankfully they all love their teachers and are getting back into the grove of things.  One the first day of school, my computer was hacked and the AWFUL people that did it sent out a message that my husband and I were in London and had been mugged and that we needed money.  The email went out to hundreds of friends and family, and sadly a few people believed it.  It really bothers me that there are people out there that have no ethics, no boundaries, no consideration of others...Lesson learned, passwords need to be tough, and changing them is not a bad idea!

No comments: