Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Revere Bowl and Blue Blanket

This Revere bowl was a wedding gift from oh so many years ago.  When I got it as a new bride, I imagined it being filled with perfectly cut fruit, elaborate side dishes from Southern Living magazine, and all things beautiful and "foodie".  Funny thing is, while it has held some yummy and beautiful side dishes for family dinners, my favorite uses for this bowl have been holding Halloween candy for the neighborhood kids and it has been a perfect size for a mail bowl, too.   I love it how life works out like that...I have one grand idea, and a simpler solution gives me more peace and joy.
The colors of this one are simple and cool.  I tried to keep it basic on this one.
12x12inches
Contact me at mcmac31@aol.com if you are interested in this painting or any others.

No comments: